· www.tvsa.in ("website") is an internet based portal owned and operated by storeji pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at Storeji Pvt.Ltd, 23A, Basement Floor, Main Shivaji Road, Moti Nagar, Delhi .Use of the website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these terms, along with any amendments made by tvsa.in at its sole discretion and posted on the website, including by way of imposing an additional charge for access to or use of a service.
· 1.4 tvsa.in agrees to deliver the merchandise ordered by you only at such locations as per the order confirmation form.
· The website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of branded and non-branded merchandise and services offered by tvsa.in's various affiliate/vendors/authorized brands at a discounted price ("services"). The services are offered to the users through various modes which shall include issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various services.
Eligibility to use
· The services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any users suspended or removed from the tvsa.in system by tvsa.in for any reason whatsoever. If you do not conform to the above qualification, you shall not be permitted to avail of the services or use the website. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are below the age of eighteen (18) years, you may avail the services provided by tvsa.in through your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
· tvsa.in reserves the right to refuse access to use the services offered at the website to new users or to terminate access granted to existing users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
User account, password, and security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify tvsa.in of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
· tvsa.in strives to provide you with the best prices possible on products and services you buy or avail of from the website.
· You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing services on the website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. In any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. tvsa.in expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
· tvsa.in shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by tvsa.in with our acquiring bank from time to time.6.
· You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the product catalogues) that you access on the website.
· You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the website and the materials or services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by tvsa.in. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website, materials or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the website.
· You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the website or services, you may be exposed to content from other users that you may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. tvsa.in disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the website.
Use of materials
· The rights granted to you in the product catalogues or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the website. Such elements of the website are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
· Any purchase of the merchandise or services from the website will be strictly for personal use of the user. The user hereby expressly agrees that any merchandize or services purchased by the user will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way used for any commercial purposes or for profit. The user hereby acknowledges that the services or merchandize purchased is not transferrable to any third party for profit.
· You are also under an obligation to use this website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the website.
· You shall use this website, and any voucher/ coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
· tvsa.in shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by tvsa.in with our acquiring bank from time to time
Intellectual property rights
· The website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "content") on the website is owned and controlled by tvsa.in and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
· The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the website ("marks") are the property of tvsa.in. You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior consent of tvsa.in.
· Except as expressly provided herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from tvsa.in.
third party content
The website makes available general third party information such as, product catalogues, lists of authorized dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources ("third party content"). Similar third party content would also be available to you on the email received by you from tvsa.in. The provision of third party content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the third party content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. tvsa.in does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the third party content and tvsa.in shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by you based on your reliance on or use of such data.
Disclaimer of warranties & liability
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
· To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, tvsa.in will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. tvsa.in also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content.
· tvsa.in will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account or account information in connection with the website or any services or materials, either with or without your knowledge. tvsa.in has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but tvsa.in neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. tvsa.in shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, products, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, tvsa.in shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond tvsa.in's control. The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. tvsa.in is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. tvsa.in accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
· tvsa.in shall not be liable for any third party product or services. The advertisement available on e-mail or website with respect to the third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only.
Indemnification and limitation of liability
· In no event shall tvsa.in, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to you, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not tvsa.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the website, services or materials.
· The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
· You agree that tvsa.in may, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to): (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions); (3) discontinuance or material modification of the website or any service offered on or through the website; or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
· You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of IVR , SMS, e-mail promotions from tvsa.in relating to services provided through the website by registering with us.
· A user can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications from tvsa.in through IVR, SMS and e-mail anytime by:
1. Visiting http://www.tvsa.in.com/unsubscribe to unsubscribe from messages/ sms; and
2. Newsletters sent daily at the registered email address.---by clicking on the unsubscribe option attached at the bottom of newsletter received through e-mail
Coupons Terms & Conditions
The offer contained in the electronic communication ("e-coupons") is made by storeji pvt. Ltd. And is open to targeted http://www.tvsa.in registered users ("users"). These terms and conditions are in addition to the existing terms & conditions . E-coupons are also not offered to, and shall not be used by, such users who under any statutory obligations are prohibited to use e-coupons. E-coupon is the property of company and company has the right to cancel the e-coupons at will and at any time (including during the validity period of the e-coupon) without -giving any prior intimation to the user. E-coupon is a privilege from company and not a right or claim against company. E-coupons can also be cancelled in case the user is in violation of terms & conditions.
User using the e-coupons in any manner shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
The value and the mode of using the e-coupon are mentioned in the electronic communication.
The validity of e-coupon is subject to the condition that the user remains a registered user and is neither suspended nor in violation of terms & conditions.
E-coupons can be redeemed only on purchases made through www.tvsa.in on those listings which provides for an option of e-coupon payments. E-coupons shall be invalidated in case of rejection of payment by company due to company's risk containment measures.
One e-coupon can be used only for one purchase irrespective of the value of such purchase and the unutilized or underutilized value of the e-coupons shall be forfeited and the user cannot claim any benefit or a substitute e-coupon in lieu of the same. The purchase value of the item in excess of the value of the e-coupon shall be paid by the user along with using the e-coupon.
E-coupon carries no cash value and cannot be transferred, negotiated or sold and cannot be redeemed against cash. E-coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions.
Company is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon.
Company is neither recommending you to purchase the specific item which you intend to purchase or actually purchase using e-coupon nor company is warranting or endorsing any product or services listed on www.tvsa.in nor warranting or verifying or guarantying the performance or conduct of any seller or of any third party.
Company shall not be liable for any lost or stolen e-coupon and e-coupons once issued shall not be reissued.
Company makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any e-coupon and shall not be responsible for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of e-coupons.
Limitation of liability: under no circumstances company's liability shall exceed giving the user a replacement e-coupon of the same nature and of the same value.
These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi (India) only.