Each one of us, atleast once have experienced the goof up of leaving keys inside the car accidently. In such panic situation, here are some smart tricks you must apply to create a handy solution.
- A shoelace can be used to unlock nay car with manual pull up locks (not on automatic window mechanisms). Just follow this simple procedure, which can be easily mastered with basic repetitive rehearsal.
1. Create the asset
- Create a loop from one end of the shoelace over the other end and grip the intersection point with the thumb and forefinger. (right hand, if you are lefty)
- Using your right hand, create another loop on the right of the existing loop but without crossing them over. Just simply like a speed breaker on plain road.
- With your right hand, take the second look through the first loop to create a bond (knot) and pull it tightly for fixation.
2. Put the asset to use Put the string inside through top corner of the door. Move the string left and right to create proper movement of the string to reach the locks.
3. The cowboy grip Target the loop towards the lock by continuously moving the string left and right until the loop grabs hold of the pull up lock.
4. Do the pull Once the loop embraces the lock, fasten both the shoelace end to tighten the loop. Finally give it a swift pull until the door is open.
- A metal wired hanger is one handy and layman way to crack and older vehicle lock on which the shoelace trick might not succeed. (luxury vehicles might end up facing a wiring damage if applied same trick with hanger)
1. Arrange the tool Obtain a metal hanger and deface it by pulling its curve into a straight line from the closed/looped end to create U (like a fishing hook).
2. Get to work Enter the hanger/string inside from within the gap between glass and window visor and keep trying until you spot the lock control. The wire might require to reach about 20 cm beneath to reach the lock point.
3. Get the work done jiggle the hanger until you find the spot and make a pull upwards gently to unlock the door. Make sure that you don’t scratch the door glass.
- The inflatable door opener can be used to tackle the keys locked inside an automatic lock system (not with manual pull up locks).
1. Pry apart the door corner slightly to create gap of minimum ¼ inches (0.64 cm). Use bare hands either a thin rod/string folded with towel to t-shirt to minimize the scratches.
2. Slide a blood pressure cuff inside the create gap and release the door when the cuff gets placed conveniently.
3. Squeeze the bladder bulb until the gap widens up to 2.5 cms. Don’t squeeze too much, which can break the metal of the door.
4. Untwist a metal hanger or any similar thin rod to slide inside the door to reach the lock button. Push the automatic lock button.
5. Now that the car is unlocked atlast, try not to repeat the same accident! Buying such kits can be a back up option if you are often affected by such incidents.